Remember To Vote Daily!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Grey
Banned - Hacker
Gabriel Grey

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-13

xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, Empty
PostSubject: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:40 am

As i was drunk yestarday, i came home and i logged in w may main and it had enchants in bag. this first one was successful and i made my dmace+11 the second wasnt so i decided to leave and give all stuff to my fellow - Wendeta.
I hope i was a good enemy to all of you and a friend as well. I deleted l2 ,so i'm quiting to play it. At least for some time. Farewell Cesar, you are a good and a funny guy and a good clan mate too. Farewell all Clannies an Allies. Maybe … in another server, in another game. Very Happy
Farewell…
GabrielGrey (a.k.a. DoubleG)
P.s. Julya u were an annoying enemy as well. Wont find anyhow i look in all other places for an asshole like u. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
I am a Legend
Kakashi

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:39 pm

You bitch shemale, re-install your L2 and get your stuff back from Wendeta... I'll get you a +16 Arcana Mace Acumen alright?

I need you for Fridays siege in my pt.
Back to top Go down
Taste

Taste

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Gabriel Grey wrote:
As i was drunk yestarday, i came home and i logged in w may main and it had enchants in bag. this first one was successful and i made my dmace+11 the second wasnt so i decided to leave and give all stuff to my fellow - Wendeta.
I hope i was a good enemy to all of you and a friend as well. I deleted l2 ,so i'm quiting to play it. At least for some time. Farewell Cesar, you are a good and a funny guy and a good clan mate too. Farewell all Clannies an Allies. Maybe … in another server, in another game. Very Happy
Farewell…
P.s. Julya u were an annoying enemy as well. Wont find anyhow i look in all other places for an asshole like u. Cool

Oh no:( Anyway hf in ur rl
hope that u will be back in teh serv. soon
______
Taste
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kakashi
I am a Legend
Kakashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:55 pm

Taste what's your msn? I need to talk to you about the siege this Friday.
Back to top Go down
Taste

Taste

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:21 pm

Cesar wrote:
Taste what's your msn? I need to talk to you about the siege this Friday.

Check your pms btw...soz for not being very active but I have some serious exams that period...
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Ikatsukie

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:03 pm

Gabriel Grey wrote:
Farewell…

Nuuu!!!! Mi wantz PiiViiPii!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Grey
Banned - Hacker
Gabriel Grey

Male

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:06 pm

Cesar wrote:
You bitch shemale, re-install your L2 and get your stuff back from Wendeta... I'll get you a +16 Arcana Mace Acumen alright?

Orly? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ikatsukie

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:11 pm

Gabriel Grey wrote:
Cesar wrote:

Orly? Very Happy

Lofl..

Last edited by Ikatsukie on Thu May 22, 2008 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
I am a Legend
Kakashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:18 pm

Gabriel Grey wrote:
Cesar wrote:

Orly? Very Happy
Yeah, I'm serious. Very Happy Send me your MSN on an email.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Grey
Banned - Hacker
Gabriel Grey

Male

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Cesar wrote:
Gabriel Grey wrote:
Cesar wrote:

Orly? Very Happy
Yeah, I'm serious. Very Happy Send me your MSN on an email.

lal. cum in vent asap. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
I am a Legend
Kakashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:27 pm

I'm at school not at home. Send me your msn through mail. I'm going to my brake now and in 1hr be on msn and I'll talk to you about the siege parties.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Grey
Banned - Hacker
Gabriel Grey

Male

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:28 pm

send me in pm ur mail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,   xthebye. or i guess this is good bye, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xthebye. or i guess this is good bye,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remember To Vote Daily! :: Main Topics :: Hang' Out Lounge-
Jump to: