Remember To Vote Daily!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem with Signature! XS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ikatsukie

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Problem with Signature! XS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Signature! XS   Problem with Signature! XS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Cesar wrote:
Ikatsukie wrote:
LezardValeth wrote:
-.- ! Oh ... shit !!!!! photos, CAM? I wonder, due to which there are players who pose as women ... it is disastrous when it discovers that are Longpepas Smile

Bla bla bla.... Whatever you say, Your words can't change what's true. ;o
I started playing when I was 12 rofl... since 2002, <3 Old Skool times.

Ikatsukie your english is decent for a turk I think..., add me on msn. Wanna chat to you about something.

P.S. Don't worry I've got a gf already rofl.

I'm not Turk... As I already said.. I'm from a place called Malta, In Europe, A very small country...
[If you wanna add me on MSN just get to my profile and add the MSN you see there..]

Last edited by Ikatsukie on Sat May 24, 2008 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taste

Taste

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Signature! XS   Problem with Signature! XS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Quote :
Ikatsukie wrote:
I'm not Turk... As I already said.. I'm from a place called Malta, In Europe, A very small country...
[If you wanna ass me on MSN just get to my profile and add the MSN you see there..]

I thnk that u wanted to say ''add me'' not ''ass me'' lol! btw Malta is a nice country Wink

Quote :
LezardValeth wrote:
I started playing 11 years of age
me2 tongue Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Ikatsukie

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Signature! XS   Problem with Signature! XS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Taste wrote:
Quote :
Ikatsukie wrote:
[If you wanna ass me on MSN just get to my profile and add the MSN you see there..]

I thnk that u wanted to say ''add me'' not ''ass me'' lol! btw Malta is a nice country Wink

Lollies sorry for that, It was 2am when I posted it I was half asleep..I'll arrange it thanks for telling me.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Signature! XS   Problem with Signature! XS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with Signature! XS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remember To Vote Daily! :: Main Topics :: Other-
Jump to: