Remember To Vote Daily!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xRaGe Recruiting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tynas

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-17

xRaGe Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: xRaGe Recruiting   xRaGe Recruiting I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:16 pm

hey folks,

one of mine friends told me that L2loyal is a brand new server so i checked it out lol i love it alot so i gonna bring mine clan in here we have played in L2extreme , L2forever some time ago and now we are lookin for some brand new ppl. Plans for future is to stay at the top of the clans and ofc to have fun...We also got some rules and the main rule is that our ppl have to talk in english pretty good and use ventrilo ofc cuz i dont understand team play without ventrilo or teamspeak also we need ppl wich are playin L2 like 2 year or somethin but if u are fast learner so why not Smile....also if theres a raid or siege or a mass pvp all clan memmbers should listen to leader or co leader...Thats all Smile if any of ya are interested contact me in the game nick : EternalSurvivor or Script feel free to pm me Smile or post in here cya gl for everyone
Back to top Go down
Jurassic
Donator

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-16

xRaGe Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: xRaGe Recruiting   xRaGe Recruiting I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:27 pm

el Maraki ><at l2forever
Back to top Go down
Skull

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-13

xRaGe Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: xRaGe Recruiting   xRaGe Recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:40 am

DAMMIT USE DOTS I COULDN'T READ ANY SHIT OUT OF WHOLE PAGE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xRaGe Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: xRaGe Recruiting   xRaGe Recruiting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xRaGe Recruiting
Page 1 of 1