Remember To Vote Daily!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.Infamous.

Go down 
+8
xJustLee
Skull
MaLeBOW
Clematis
LezardValeth
Jurassic
Gabriel Grey
Kakashi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ASE

ASE

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-22

.Infamous. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Quote :
Ahhh, I miss SoLiD, my TH Sasuke owned hah!

Anyways, talk to you later.
soz? o owned solid? wtf? i think u must be talking about other solid, coz u dont own at solid u got OWNED!
yeah bitch im back to turn ur life in to hell
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Grey
Banned - Hacker
Gabriel Grey

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:46 pm

ASE wrote:
Quote :

soz? o owned solid? wtf? i think u must be talking about other solid, coz u dont own at solid u got OWNED!

u stupid catface avatar noob stfu. you have only 3 psots and u even dont fucking know what L2L is about so shut the fuck up and go to your fucking SOLID and stop stinking in other forums u stupid shit!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
ASE

ASE

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Gabriel Grey wrote:
ASE wrote:
Quote :

u stupid catface avatar noob stfu. you have only 3 psots and u even dont fucking know what L2L is about so shut the fuck up and go to your fucking SOLID and stop stinking in other forums u stupid shit!!!!!!!!!! Mad
lol what a nab shit
sasuke cant talk for him self? blah what a pitty
Back to top Go down
thewhekepk

thewhekepk

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:18 pm

but you do not stop these recruiting but you are very loose weeping and weeping because pvp a day that you missed with your cosita were crying because I do not cure you but what you are is a dramatic because I was not a bishop if not elven elder pathetic[img][/img].Infamous. - Page 2 Llorones
Back to top Go down
thewhekepk

thewhekepk

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Taste

Taste

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:33 pm

thewhekepk wrote:
but you do not stop these recruiting but you are very loose weeping and weeping because pvp a day that you missed with your cosita were crying because I do not cure you but what you are is a dramatic because I was not a bishop if not elven elder pathetic[img][/img].Infamous. - Page 2 Llorones
in English now...and btw..Why GabrielGrey got banned from teh forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
thewhekepk

thewhekepk

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:34 am

hahaha banned why ??
Back to top Go down
thewhekepk

thewhekepk

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:25 am

stop because your key ally so ugly so they all left when your ally lost 100 of your ally attacked and defended as 10 may lose so ugly
Back to top Go down
thewhekepk

thewhekepk

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:28 am

ally of the cesar were like 120 people and lost with 10 people defending is for cesar
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
I am a Legend
Kakashi

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:10 am

Taste wrote:
thewhekepk wrote:
in English now...and btw..Why GabrielGrey got banned from teh forum?
Because, he and RenarS/WendeTa apparantly hacked my acc and my cousins acc. But Saitx found 25 chars who each had an item on them. In the end they where jailed along with forum accs.

thewhekepk wrote:
ally of the cesar were like 120 people and lost with 10 people defending is for cesar
I would say it was 75 online against 30 somthing. Even thought 2 clans was at Dion while the rest was in Innadril it came up with like 40 vs 30.

Anyways, that's the main reason why I kicked all of the BR clans.
Back to top Go down
thewhekepk

thewhekepk

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:41 am

not really appear but that's not the point if we do not because when you lose a pvp weeping as that day I wanted to draw clan because you killed. I was not but you put your so furious by a nonsense like that but I believe this was not the other world will not cease if you change your mind notify me in the game be connected all day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Infamous.   .Infamous. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.Infamous.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remember To Vote Daily! :: Recruitment Section :: Clan-
Jump to: