Remember To Vote Daily!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!

Go down 
+2
Seniser
tynas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tynas

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-17

saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! Empty
PostSubject: saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!   saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:51 pm

Hello,

I think mage's are a bit owerpowered sry not a bit alot lol last time i have been pvpin mage he was hitting me for 1.2k dmg with dusk +12 and i hitted him for 700 with stabs ( im aw ) i had cov cat buff ant queen and baium so whata fuck? and these loayl juwels are owerpowered as hell fix something plix, in mine oppionion saitx should increase m def to fighter classes like the previous server i have been playing it's pretty balanced
Back to top Go down
Seniser

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!   saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:08 am

the point there would be to decrease p def of mages >_>
Back to top Go down
wolf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!   saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:38 pm

tynas u hitt necro?cause if u hit necro don't forget the summon.Razz
Back to top Go down
Seniser

PostSubject: Re: saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!   saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:07 am

tynas wrote:
Hello,

I think mage's are a bit owerpowered sry not a bit alot lol last time i have been pvpin mage he was hitting me for 1.2k dmg with dusk +12 and i hitted him for 700 with stabs ( im aw ) i had cov cat buff ant queen and baium so whata fuck? and these loayl juwels are owerpowered as hell fix something plix, in mine oppionion saitx should increase m def to fighter classes like the previous server i have been playing it's pretty balanced

which mage? if it is a necromancer, it is a bit normal, but if it was a spellsinger, sorcerer or spellhowler that is a problem O.o
Back to top Go down
Snitch

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!   saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:39 pm

tynas wrote:
Hello,

U don't know to get buffs Wink
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!   saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Seniser wrote:
tynas wrote:
Hello,

which mage? if it is a necromancer, it is a bit normal, but if it was a spellsinger, sorcerer or spellhowler that is a problem
O.o

Mistah, Spellhowler has the biggest matk of all classes. If u think a necro does more dmg.
/Failed simple command.
Back to top Go down
Seniser

PostSubject: Re: saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!   saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:15 pm

Rhiannon wrote:
Seniser wrote:
tynas wrote:
Hello,

which mage? if it is a necromancer, it is a bit normal, but if it was a spellsinger, sorcerer or spellhowler that is a problem
O.o

Mistah, Spellhowler has the biggest matk of all classes. If u think a necro does more dmg.
/Failed simple command.

You and me know that it is not a big difference O:
Back to top Go down
Ikatsukie

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!   saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:22 am

I totally agree with increasing M.Def. on Fighters, Mages make terrible criticals, Like today also, I was down in 1 hit for 11K damage by a Necromancer that had a Dusk Mace+11-12... I was on Hawkeye and I had Dynasty and good M.Def. Sh*ts...
Back to top Go down
Seniser

PostSubject: Re: saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!   saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:28 am

yea and my panther has more m def than me....the panther fullbuffed has 2300 m def and i have 1400 >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!   saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saitx increase m def to fighter classes!!!
Page 1 of 1